Sea, Sand and shopping

It a little belated but I've finally gotten round to downloading my recent holiday photos!
We had a magical fours days in paradise with the most perfect weather!
We spent two days exploring the beaches of Coffs Harbour and then two days visiting Byron Bay & Bangalow on the way home for lots of inspiration, vintage finds and shopping... here is my holiday in photo's I hope your inspired to visit the area on your next holiday! :)




The magical sunrise over the sea in Coffs Harbour...




My new bamboo bowl... perfect for shells...




Beach-combing, I found these coral pieces, and beautiful white stones...


Shopping at Hope & May I collected this bowl, bamboo pouch, bottles and raffia mats...



Jewellery from the bead shop in Byron Bay...



Gorgeous feather bottles from Hope & May...



A little bit of luxury from the Ramad hotel... Bliss!


Vintage macrame pot hanger... from Hope & May...


A quick visit to Ahoy...


Shopping at Tigerlily... I brought this divine coconut and lime candle...


My vivist to the new Spell Boutique... wishing I could take that Peacock chair home... LOVE!


Shell Chandeliers... gorgeous designs... to many to choose...


Watching the ocean...



Vintage love at Heaths Old Wares...



Happy Holidays...

3 comments:

  1. it was a best nature part in this location n so comerotable thing in it..
    Hotel in Saskatoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful location.If you ever come to Greece. You can have a beautiful villa at Rethymno Rentals

    ReplyDelete