We love to decorate!


It's been a little while since my last post, so I thought I'd share what I've been up to! I've been cleaning up and re-decorating in my studio! We're renovating and I have to work around a mess at the moment so everything needed to become a bit more mobile! As you probably know I've been after a peacock chair for a long time and still I am yet to find an amazing one to add to my studio! Instead and being the good budget keeping girl I am, I went with a totally relaxed addition to my studio! A hammock! :) I scored this one on Ebay for a steal just $25! It's a double so it's great not only for the studio but to lie in out in my tropical garden in summer! Here it is in all it's glory decorated with my gorgeous Escape To Paradise cushion! :) In actual fact nothing in this shot cost anymore than $40 a piece, perfect example of how you can create a gorgeous look on tiny budget! :)





1 comment: